- Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes1
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae
- Kills ticks that may transmit diseases
- Provides waterproof effectiveness
- Offers a mighty killing force for a full 30 days
- FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs has 2 ingredients,
fipronil and cyphenothrin, that kill fleas fast.
- But that's not all. It has a 3rd ingredient,
(S)-methoprene, to kill flea eggs and larvae, too. So you can
be sure you're preventing and controlling an infestation.
- Adult fleas make up only 5% of a typical flea population. FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs not only kills adult fleas, but also kills flea eggs and larvae to break the flea life cycle.
- Once fleas emerge, they waste no time
looking for prey to feed on. Having landed on your pet,
fleas will begin to feed, and then reproduce.
- That's why you need the triple-action formula of
FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs. It kills fleas quickly1 so
they have less time to bite your dog.
- If you see flea dirt (tiny black specks of flea feces in your pet's coat), then you know that your dog has been exposed to fleas from the environment. Remember to apply FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs to all the dogs in the household monthly to kill fleas fast and prevent a flea infestation.
*Coupon redeemable only at your vet's office.
1. FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs Label.
2. Crosby, J.T. What is the Life Cycle of the Flea. Accessed 6 August 2012